Thursday 1 November 2007

Apologies

I feel I should make some sort of apology for being away from here for so long. But I have a really good excuse, I was kidnapped by a rival off shoot of the Shining Path and have only now escaped using nothing more than a pair of tweezers and a stethoscope.... Sadly, none of that is true. Mostly because I would have to get out of these internet cafes and wander over a mountain to find some kidnappers. And I can´t, not because the thought of being held to ransom doesn´t appeal (although like most things, the reality of it wouldn´t live up to the day dream) but....I have a terrible facebook adddiction...

I hope that my loyal readers, all 3 of you, can forgive me. I appear to have the affliction somewhat under control now. I have even gone one whole day without checking my notifications, and that should be a sign of progress at least.

hhhmmm that raises an interesting question, How much would a kidnapper get for me. I wouldn´t like to blow my own trumpet, but I reckon with a whip round I must be worth a quid at a minimum. Then again maybe my long suffering (and anyone who knows me is long suffering, let´s face it) friends and family might just rub their hands and breathe a sigh of relief...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hooray you're back :)

Unknown said...

A whole quid ? Me thinks inflation has set in.....