Saturday 29 September 2007

Cucso

Landed in Cusco yesterday morning at 6 am. It feels weird when you have been up all night, for people to greet you with ´Good Morning´ and for there to be no offer of a beer on the flight.

Anyway, mooching around here for a couple of days and looking to book a trip to the Jungle, possibly or possibly do that in Bolivia. Anyway, Cusco is a lovely town, has a mixed feeling of being somewhere in Europe, and it can´t make up it´s mind whether it´s Bavaria or Greece.

I thought my Inca Trail would be starting on Monday but it is only starting on Wednesday, am trying to spread out the local sights as much as possible, in truth I prob only needed 2 days in Cusco, but I have 5.

Got a bargain in the market, gloves, scarf hat and Alpaca jumper for only a tenner. I bargained with them for the sport of it and then paid full price anyway. Which made everybody happy.

So now, more than looking like a tourist, I look like a tourist who spends money...

I´ll leave you with a photo, have llama will travel, TTFN


No comments: